Wondering how you will look after your breast augmentation, facelift or other plastic surgery procedure?
Now You Can See Your Results Before Surgery!
Why wait until after you’ve had surgery to see your results? With the innovative Crisalix 3D imaging technology, now available at Michaels Aesthetic & Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, you no longer have to rely on your imagination or other patients’ before-and-after photos to guess at your results. Now you can see for yourself how you’ll look — before surgery!
How Can You “Try On” Your New Look with Crisalix?
Wish you could “try on” larger breasts, a smoother nose or fuller lips the way you try on clothes in a dressing room? Crisalix has revolutionized the plastic surgery process by allowing you to do just that! The process of trying out your new look is simple: during your consultation, Dr. Michaels will use a 3D camera to capture your image and then upload it into the advanced Crisalix imaging software, which will then instantly create a 3D image of you. From there, Dr. Michaels can program the software with the specifics of your procedure, which the software will use to show you the results of your procedure on your very own 3D model of yourself.
No more second-guessing or worrying about what you will look like after surgery — with Crisalix, you can see your likely results within minutes. And if you want to change something about your 3D appearance, you can work with Dr. Michaels to tweak the details of the procedure until your 3D image matches your desired results!
What Kinds of Results Does Crisalix Simulate?
- Breast Augmentation — Try out different implant sizes, shapes and projections
- Rhinoplasty — View your redefined nose from all angles
- Facelift procedures — Experience the new you without wrinkles and sagging skin
- Botox — See your fine lines and wrinkles disappear before your eyes
- Eyelid surgery — Peek at a younger version of you, without droopy or puffy eyelids
- Kybella chin treatment — Banish a double chin and see your new, sleeker jawline
- Lip augmentation — Get a glimpse of your new pillowy, yet natural-looking, pout
What are the benefits of the advanced Crisalix system and how does it revolutionize the plastic surgery process?
- Your body, your results. The advanced imaging system uses photos of your face and body — instead of a simulation model
- Trying out different looks is easy. Crisalix gives you the freedom to “try on” different options until the 3D image matches your desired look
- It gives you peace of mind. After a consultation using Crisalix, you can go into surgery with confidence, knowing what kind of results you can expect
- Alter your image, alter your results. Easy-to-program software allows Dr. Michaels to tweak the 3D image —and your procedure — to meet your surgery goals
- Compare before-and-after images easily. View your before and simulated “after” images side by side
- The new you, from every angle. View your new look from multiple angles with the innovative 3D technology
- Access your results from anywhere. The web-based software allows you to access your simulated results wherever you are
See Your 3D Results Instantly — Schedule a Consultation Today
Schedule a personal consultation with Dr. Michaels, where he will use Crisalix to show you projected results of your surgery and answer any questions you have about your procedure. Call Michaels Aesthetic & Reconstructive Plastic Surgery’s Bethesda office at (301) 468-5991 or our Fairfax office at (703) 957-8610.